1 box yellow cake mix (reserve 1 cup and set aside)
1/2 cup melted butter
3 large eggs
1/8 cup milk
1 cup flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup soft butter
1 tsp cinnamon
1 jar Muirhead Pecan Pumpkin Butter (purchased at Williams-Sonoma)
- Mix remainder of yellow cake mix with 1/2 cup melted butter. Then, add one egg (mix well).
- Press lightly into bottom of 9X13 in pan.
- mix Muirhead Pecan Pumpkin Butter with two eggs and 1/2 cup of milk. Pour over cake mixture.
- Mix one cup reserved yellow cake mix with one cup flour, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup soft butter and 1 tsp cinnamon.
- Mix and crumble over top of pumpkin layer.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes until golden brown.